Terrorists release more Abuja-Kaduna train hostages

Terrorists have released three more abducted passengers of the Abuja-Kaduna train attack, with 39 others still in captivity.

Terrorists have released three more abducted passengers of the Abuja-Kaduna train attack, with 39 others still in captivity.

This is coming a day the terrorists released a video where they tortured the victims and threatened to abduct President Muhammadu Buhari.

The released passengers were a female and two male. They have been reunited with their family members.

The passengers released are: Oluwa Toyin-Ojo; Hassan Lawan; and Ayodeji Oyewumi.

Tukur Mamu, who was part of the negotiation for the release of the last six victims, confirmed the release of the two hostages on Monday.

He said another victim, Gladys Brumen was released last week, making it four that were released.

According to him, he did not know if those set free paid ransom to secure their freedom or not.

“Yes three victims have been released, a female and two male. But remember I’m not part of the negotiation that led to their freedom,” he said.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts
Read More

Achieving victory over terrorism way to honour General Attahiru, others – Asiwaju Tinubu

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, says achieving a resounding victory over terrorism and all other security challenges plaguing the country is perhaps a befitting way to honour the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, and 10 others who died in a plane crash in Kaduna on Friday.