Buhari condoles with Tinubu over first son’s death

Jide Tinubu

President Muhammadu Buhari says he is deeply grieved to learn of the passing away of Jide Tinubu, eldest son of the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

President Buhari in a telephone call on Wednesday to Asiwaju Tinubu on behalf of the Federal Government and his family offered his deepest condolences to the Tinubu family over the loss of Jide.

Mr Femi Adesina, the president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, in a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, said Buhari described the transition of Jide as “sad and painful.”

The President said that the nation had been denied the services and potentials of the resourceful lawyer.

He prayed that God would grant the Tinubu family, friends and associates the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss, and comfort all who mourned the passage of the promising gentleman.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts
Read More

FIRSTBANK partners Verve International, makes customers millionaires in the FIRSTBANK Verve Card Promo

In partnership with FirstBank – Nigeria’s premier and leading financial inclusion services provider – Verve International, Africa’s leading payment technology and card business, has launched its third National Consumer promo designed to reward users of FirstBank verve card with exciting gifts and cash prizes to appreciate their patronage and use of the card to carry-out their electronic banking transactions.
Read More

Nasir El-Rufai files N1 billion suit against ICPC over alleged unlawful invasion of his Abuja residence

El-Rufai Files N1bn Suit Against ICPC Over Alleged Unlawful Search of Abuja Home A former Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has instituted a N1 billion fundamental rights enforcement suit against the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) over the alleged unlawful invasion and search of his Abuja residence.